- Wholesale develop strategies to contribute to the growth and profitability of the company , to build sales and evaluate staff performance , be able to analyze data and sales numbers, the ability to be self – motivated and customer – focused as well as the ability to guide , direct , and coach employees.
- Utilize sales data to manage, develop, and serve existing accounts. Find ways to identify and convert new account opportunities for the business.
- A key part is to find ways to improve and develop sales numbers. This is accomplished through analyzing performances for all relevant accounts and monitoring competitor activities and market trends to find new opportunities.
- Producing reports and presenting to department heads through analyzing sales and data, producing wholesale forecasts and work towards agreed KPIs.
- A large part of a wholesale managers’ job is to build relationships with suppliers and put the customer at the forefront of their strategies and plans. Previous experience in a customer – oriented role is advantageous for this aspect of the job. Regularly analyze data and sales reports, numerical abilities in order to work out percentages, totals, and projections.
- Able to develop and evaluate marketing strategies.
- Able to operate all marketing functions.
- Able to perform market segmentation research and develop strategies.
- Able to define, measure, report key performance indicator and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain expenditure within budget.
At least 3 years of proven marketing leadership experience. Prefer 5 years wholesales (FMCG, Beverage) category Marketing.
- Any graduate/ Diploma in Marketing.
- Have good interpersonal communication skills in both English and Myanmar.
- Must have a good personality with strong interpersonal and organizing skills and excellent communication skills.
- Have retail marketing knowledge and innovative/creative ideas.
- Good command of English language.
- Must have skill in MS office (word, Excel, Power Point), Internet & Email.
How to Apply
Interested candidate, please send your updated CV in MS Word format with photo to email@example.com (09) 452744969