- Identify training needs by evaluating strengths and weaknesses.
- Translate requirements into trainings that will groom employees for the next step of their career path
- Build annual training program and prepare teaching plans.
- Develop the production of classroom handouts, instructional materials, aids and manuals.
- Direct structured learning experiences and monitor their quality results.
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions.
- Deliver training courses.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
- Periodically evaluate ongoing programs to ensure that they reflect any changes.
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in employee development and performance Management.
- Other responsibilities and duties as HR functions required
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum and other HR-related certificates are preferred.
- At least 3 years of Training experiences preferred at Micro Finance Institution.
- Must have advanced English as a minimum.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Must be able to travel.
- Work Location: Yankin Township,Yangon.
- Working Day: Monday to Friday (Saturday and Sunday Holiday Off)
Interested Candidates are welcome to send resume to email@example.com