- To follow up on Systems administration to Perform a variety of comprehensive assessment, planning, development and implementation payment switch solution.
- Provide support and operational services to all Banks efficiently and ensuring the availability of service 24/7
- Manage the unit testing, system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
- Responsible for all system support, upgrade, and enhancement tasks.
- Manage all security operations and configurations related to the system.
- System configuring (Front End and Backend modules).
- Monitoring and management of Payment System internal processes (running/shutting down the processes)
- Input/output files management.
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 years related work experience in banking application, Payment system.
- Must have experience in ISO 8583 and ISO 20022.
- Good Experience in defining the acceptance test criteria.
- Must have excellent skill in troubleshooting, tracing, and able to identify which component of application having the issue.
- Sound Knowledge in Oracle and Linux platforms.
- Strong background in technology is highly preference.
- Ability to work under pressure conditions.
- Excellent analysis and planning skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn and adapt new technologies quickly.
- Team player and leader.
- Salary: 1,500,000 ~ 1,800,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Off Days: Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Kamayut Township, Yangon.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +95 (9) 966 699 491 for other information.