- Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering (or) equivalent (or) minimum (3) years relevant working experience in construction industry.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in similar position.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office, Email & Internet.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to understand and interpret technical drawings/specifications.
- Adhere to construction procedures and safe work practices and ensure that works are executed within an acceptable standard of workmanship so as to meet the stringent requirements conducted during site tests and inspections
- Accountable for checking and supervising site works so that quality works can be achieved within specific time.
- Ensures works are completed and duly handed-over, and defects have been rectified by relevant sub-contractors/suppliers.
- Lead and delegate work to site supervisors and a team of workers on site.
- Carries out daily inspection on subcontractors’ works.
- Attend site progress and safety management meetings
- Work closely with other professionals like sub contractors, consultants and client’s representatives in order to make sure that the job is completed within budget and on time and report to Project Manager
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected Candidates”’
Interested candiadates can apply in this maik with MS Word resume to email@example.com