– Reception of the customer & listing customer wishes
– Confirmation of the vehicle repair, diagnosis and test drive
– Deciding on the work contents & Writing vehicle damage repair estimates and Explanation of the expense estimate to customers
– Confirmation of parts in stock & Advance procedure for parts leaving the workshop
– Decision of the work completion time and explanation to the customer
– Creation and issuing of work instruction & Confirmation of completion
– Receiving the vehicle after completion of the work
– Drawing up the delivery slip and the invoice
– Handing the vehicle over to the customer
– Controlling appointment board and control board.
– Age 25 and above
– A.G.T.I / B. Tech / B.E (Mechanical)
– Sufficient knowledge of overall repair & diagnosis of car
– Ability to symptom analysis of car/truck.
– Good Communication and presentation skills to customers. (Ability to negotiate expenses and delivery date to customer)
– Good communicate with team and ability to work as part of a team and take responsibility
– Strong interest in motor vehicle repair and creative approach to problem solving
– Able to drive all types of vehicles. (Need with valid driving license)
– Knowledge in warranty work, maintenance work
– Knowledge in current information related to laws and rules concerning vehicle and traffic of the
country is more prefer.
– Read and write in English (Ability to write work contents).
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software, Word/Excel/ Powerpoint/etc