- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made.
- Assisting newly- recruited or less experienced sales representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Analyzing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting research on competitors` products, pricing, and market success.
- Any graduate
- Above 3 years experiences in sales & marketing field.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing (or) Business Management.
- High leadership skills and ability to manage the other sales matter at the same time.
- Effective communication skills in English and strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Salary: 1,000,000 MMK + Ferry + Lunch
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (7:30 AM to 4:30 PM)
- Off Days: Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Hlaing Tharyar Township, Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09970178877 for other information.