– Provide a timely response to all work requests for building maintenance and repairs.
– Maintenance and repairs on electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry, walls, ceiling, floors, sheet rock, painting, glazing, screening, furniture, fire alarm systems, exit systems, HVAC systems, dishwashers,refrigerators and etc.
– Daily sanitation pick-ups.
– Grounds keeping – Grass cutting, and trimming of trees and bushes; and repair of potholes.
– Safe storage and use of hazardous substances (gasoline, herbicides and pesticides).
– Weekly check out performance in all areas, fire alarm and exit systems, heating and ventilating systems, all extinguishers and all vehicles.
– Establishes and maintains liaison with administrative staff in delivering/ coordinating maintenance and repairing activities.
– Effectively prioritizes and coordinates job tasks for maximum productivity.
– High School Level
– Four years of field experience. (General Maintenance and Electrical)
– Proficiency in general equipment operation is required.
– Basic understanding of the devices used for general upkeep of a building.