- Developing and implementing HR strategies aligned with overall business objectives and working closely with management, head of BU, and section manager.
- Responsible for managing employee relations issues and ensuring compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures to promote a positive working environment.
- Assisting and supporting HR concerns to AVP- HRBP, Section Manager- HR & Admin, and BU Heads.
- Promoting a positive and inclusive work culture that fosters employee engagement and satisfaction.
- Effectively supporting recruitment, selection, hiring process, and employee onboarding.
- Managing employee benefits, allowance, attendance and leave management, payroll, and other related processes.
- Facilitating internal and external training as needed.
- Managing employee benefits programs, including health and processing insurance claims for health and workplace accidents.
- Overseeing the maintenance of accurate and up-to-date employee records, HR databases, and filing employee contracts, and all that related with HR records.
- Record departmental expenses, Prepare yearly budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in any specialization and Diploma in HR Management is advance.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HR field (Preferable HRBP field).
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, Advance Excel, Detail-orientated.
- Fluent verbal and writing in English.
- Salary: 600,000 ~ 800,000 MMK
- Other Benefits: Incentive, Annual Bonus, Annual Medical check-up, Yearly increment, Uniform & Ferry Provided, Lunch Provided
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Off Days: Sunday & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Mayangone Township, Yangon.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call +95 (9) 966 699 491 for other information.