- Execute end-to-end payroll processing for employees.
- Calculate and input data related to hours worked, overtime, bonuses, deductions, and taxes in the system.
- Validate and reconcile payroll data to ensure accuracy.
- Stay up to date with local payroll tax laws and regulations and ensure compliance with payroll and labor laws to minimize legal and financial risks
- Prepare and submit payroll tax reports as required.
- Maintain accurate records of employee information, payroll reports, and transactions.
- Generate and distribute pay slips, tax certificates, and other relevant documentation to employees (such as SSB).
- Handle requests and inquiries from employees related to their paychecks.
- Update and reconcile benefits deductions and contributions with employee records in the system.
- Prepare and distribute periodic payroll reports to management for review.
- Assist in auditing payroll records and resolving discrepancies.
- Generate ad-hoc reports and analysis as needed.
- Collaborate with HR and other departments to ensure accurate employee data and changes.
- Respond to employee inquiries and provide support regarding payroll and related matters.
- Utilize payroll software and related tools to efficiently process and manage payroll data and stay updated on software upgrades and improvements.
- Any Graduate
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in calculating Payroll, preferably some with MNC in Myanmar
- Strong knowledge of all relevant employee related local laws and regulation in Myanmar.
- Proficient English language skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Salary: Negotiable +Transportation Allowance + Medical & Life Insurance+ Monthly Mobile Top Up
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Working Location: Thilawa SEZ
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09970178877 for other information.