- Responsible for all aspects of the statutory financial management and reporting, budgetary, financial forecasting functions and corporate tax compliances. Participate in strategic business, tax and financial planning processes as well as implementing appropriate group policies and procedures.
- Executes the duties of a company legal representative according to lawful and ethical standards of the country
- Responsible for adequate structure and staff, focusing on training, recruitment and selection of an efficient business team that maximizes results
- Analyze, monitor, challenge & secure compliance in the main business processes of the market: Cash-flow Management, Import process, Supply planning & Inventory Management, Accounting & taxation, Internal control..etc…
- Procure best practice and implement the most efficient utilization of joint resources within the country, constantly and proactively challenging current practices and promoting renegotiation in all areas of the business.
- Review and approve financial statements, in compliance with local accounting standards, as well as following the reporting guidelines and appropriate accounting procedures & policies established by Company’s Head office.
- To Lead customer service and operations projects, safeguarding service levels provided to distributors
- Possess a recognized degree in Accountancy or Finance
- At least 10 of relevant experiences with well-established organization
- Hands-on and meticulous, Highly self-motivated and results driven with high ethical standards, strong commercial acumen and strategic financial thinking skills.
- Strong Knowledge about Myanmar Statutory accounting standards, taxation and law is essential.
- Confident in Spearheading of Corporations’ Finance and Operations functions.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- II literate and Fluent in English is a must
Attractive Salary and remuneration package awaits qualified candidates.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit resume in MS Word format with Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org