- Develop new business opportunities within the company’s lines of business.
- Negotiate with potential partner to participate the international tender together with Project Development Department
- Identify and following all potential leads for prospective business
- Implement the strategies business plan to CEO.
- Prepared the annual business plan by quarterly updates.
- Submit the concern project pipeline progress report that routine.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and related business events
- Negotiate the joint venture agreement and other related agreement for tendering and investment projects
- Set up the strong relation with government officials, potential clients, stakeholders and arrange appointment between company management and government officials, potential clients, stakeholders
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current business culture and market conditions.
- Provide guidelines and monitoring to team numbers that motivations and efficiently to works.
- Any Graduate, Preferable in Bachelor’s degree of ME Civil, BE Civil
- Advanced degree (MBA) is beneficial.
- At least (5) years experiences with strong commitment in Senior Managerial role in related field.
- Excellent English Four Skills
- Ability to build relationships Experience and knowledge of constructions of business strategies.
- Excellent networking, persuasion, professionalism, Presentations.
- General knowledge and understanding of finance and HR, corporate planning, risk management and controls
- Experience with Infrastructure Projects and road and bridge construction.
- Good coaching and leadership skills.
- Ability for travel
- Salary: 1,500,000 ~ 2,000,000 MMK + Ferry Provided
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Off Days: Saturday & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Kamayut Township, Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09452744969 for further information.