Secretary Job Duties:
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Prepares reports by collecting information.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
• Secures information by completing database backups.
• Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Secretary Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word resume-