- Organize Product Training / Seminar / Product Introduction for customers and dealers.
- Plan and conduct market survey (example: tire share, scrap tire, road condition, vehicle weight/speed, dealers/customers interview). Analyze survey data and make action plans for sales expansion and product improvement
- Pre-Sales customers visit to check tire performance, gather information, analyze customers’ needs, make product recommendations, perform testing & follow up.
- Post-Sales analysis of technical problems, troubleshooting, claim handling, and perform product testing to improve product performance/reliability etc.
- Quality assurance and improvement of the products.
- Degree in Engineering or its equivalent qualification
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant working experiences in Sales Engineering, Technical Service Engineering and/or Quality Assurance functions in manufacturing company is preferred.
- Those without sufficient experience but have strong attitude to learn will be considered as we will provide overseas/ On Job training to the successful candidate.)
- Possesses valid driving license (Preferred to have own car, but not necessary). This person will be always on- the go outside meeting customers/ dealers.
- Candidate with experiences in working in automotive related industry and/or in a Japanese manufacturing company would have added advantages.
- Possess initiatives, logical thinking and good analytical abilities, and able to resolve issues from multiple perspectives with customer orientated mindset.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills and able to work in team
- Good speaking / writing ability in English and Myanmar.
- Proficient in operating Microsoft Office (especially in Excel and Powerpoint)
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate !!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org