- Responsible for Product volume growth, Channel Revenues and Profit
- Develop Product Strategy. List products in respective channels. Demand Management
- Develop key Distributors/Dealers/B2B Partner and increase distribution coverage.
- To Formulate Pricing Strategy/structure, stabilize trade price and margins. Price Protection
- Set up Channel Structure. Plan and set up a routing list covering high & medium volume customers.
- Achieve monthly and annual Channel target and Market Share Dominance through brand.
- Execute and achieve the set daily objectives for Channel, distribution, range selling, promotional programs and customer stock weight.
- Ensure timely submission of all administrative work such as Daily Channel Report, update weekly and daily routing schedule list, Competitors Pricing and Market activities and other report may be assigned by management.
- Conduct task force activities as and when required.
- Report on the local Channel guidance and support and Submit HQ required monthly reports. • Interface on product category business policies and directions with the marketing department within the company.
- Degree or Diploma holder.
- Min 5 years in Channel and Marketing Management. Channel Development, Retails management or B2B Management from FMCG or Electronics Industry.
Experienced in Consumer Electronics products , FMCG industry preferred.
Attractive salary and commission for qualified candidates !!!
How to Apply
Interested Candidates, please send your CV with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org