- Responsible for researching and developing marketing opportunities and planning and implementing new sales plans
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and brain storming each stage of the project.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Help with marketing plans advertising direct marketing.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree in any related field (Marketing, Business, or related field preferred)
- 3-5 years’ experience in management role in sales & marketing field or business development field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Through understanding of contemporary trends in customer
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Through knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Salary: Negotiable (Based on experiences)
- Working Time: 8:30AM to 5:30PM
- Off Days: Sat (Alternate) ,Sunday
- Working Location: Pyi Gyi Takhon Township, Mandalay
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09426534140 for other information.