- The Sales Executive is responsible for the effective management of their assigned sales territory and customers.
- The incumbent shall use their skills to build strong sales relationships within assigned customer organizations based on trust and understanding.
- The incumbent will manage accurate pricing to customers and help facilitate fast and efficient day to day sales order processing and excellent service levels.
- The incumbent shall deliver specific sales volumes domestic sales budgets, critical to the organization’s achieving its annual sales targets.
- The incumbent may also be required to support specific business development projects from time to time, conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs, and provide the Voice of The Customer (VOC) to intern decision making.
- Any Graduate /Technical or sales/marketing-related Certificate or Diploma
- Business related Degree highly regarded.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience in customer facing sales role or equivalent role
- Proficiency in Burmese and English
- Fast learner, creative and with a passion for sales
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and preparing reports.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach and the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Traveling is need as per business plan.
- Moderate skills in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel / MS PowerPoint
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Salary: Negotiable +Transportation Allowance + Medical & Life Insurance+ Monthly Mobile Top Up
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Working Location: Thilawa SEZ
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09970178877 for other information.