• Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
• Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
• Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
• Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
• Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
• Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Internal Communications
• Informing Others
• Verbal Communication
• Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales
• Sales Planning
• Prospecting Skills
• Meeting Sales Goals.
• LCCI ( III )
Interested candidates can apply in this mail – email@example.com