- Supervising employees to ensure their jobs safely and understands their role regarding current safety protocols.
- Identifying and assessing hazards in workplace including to reduce risks, ensure the safe handling, storage and disposal of hazardous material or waste and usage of hazardous construction chemicals.
- Providing training to employees on occupational health and safety.
- Investigation workplace accidents and setting up work areas adheres to safety regulations.
- If there is any emergency in the workplace, he/she must be reported immediately to General Manager and Executive Engineer.
- As requirement assigned by General Manager and Executive Engineer.
- Must have Grade 11 passed and Safety Supervisor Course
- Minimum 2 years experiences in Safety field
- Deep Knowledge of Safety Regulation
- Effective communication skills
- Salary: 400,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday (8:30 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Off Days: Sunday & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Insein Township; Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09960949444 for further information.