- Conduct Risk & Control Assessment for departments and operational processes to manage operation risk of the company and formulate the recommendations to mitigate those risks.
- Perform independent review on all processes and activities in compliance with both internal policies and procedures and regulatory compliance recommended by Financial Regulatory Department and any other guidelines of Risk Management.
- Develop the risk register by analyzing internal audit reports and internal and external data to compile and maintain the risk register.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various risks and proactively implement risk mitigation measures.
- Ensure proper operational risk incident monitoring and management by having relevant data capture formats and registers and proper implementation of corrective actions by relevant department and branches through sufficient follow up.
- Conduct frequent field visits to investigate the underlying issues and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the existing process and procedures.
- Provide necessary assistance in developing and updating policies and procedures.
- Build risk awareness amongst staffs by providing support and training.
- Any other tasks assigned by Head of Risk or Management of the company.
- Bachelor Degree or other financial related qualification will be acceptable.
- At least 3 years of experience in Risk Management function or Internal Audit or Operations, in Microfinance or financial institution background.
- General understanding of overall operations in microfinance or financial institution.
- Good Command of English is an advantage.
- Have good interpersonal and good Communication skill, result-oriented, negotiation skill with all levels in various situations and strong problem solving skills.
Working Location: Yangon
Working Day: Monday to Friday
Interested candidates are welcome to send cv in word format with Photo to firstname.lastname@example.org