- Independent evaluation and recommendation of transactional credit risks before submission to relevant approval authority.
- Develop or review existing credit analysis templates, tools and rating models for different credit products.
- Support Head of Department to make ensure credit policies and manual are appropriate and in compliance with both internal policies and procedures and regulatory compliance recommended by Financial Regulatory Department.
- Conduct regular monitoring over the effectiveness of the credit policies and product programs.
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, finance, banking or business administration.
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting analysis/ underwriting of commercial and consumer loans, Credit or Risk Function in Microfinance or financial institution background.
- Have a good interpersonal and Communication skill, result-oriented, and strong problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel and conduct field visits.
Working Location: Yangon
Working Day: Monday to Friday
Interested candidates are welcome to send cv in word format with Photo to email@example.com