- Assist in establishing a client’s requirements.
- Prepare tender submissions, bills of quantities by means of coordinating with all related parties (Design, Procurement and Finance), assist in costing, pricing and analysis of direct and indirect cost for the BOQ items.
- Scrutinize, review of tender drawings/documents for discrepancies, additional BOQ items/scope and incorporating within the tender offer, liaise with consultant regarding ambiguities contract work scope and seek clarifications there to.
- Visit Site as and when required to take measurements and monitor progress.
- Ensure every progress claim, certifications, invoices to clients are issued on timely basis.
- Source, negotiate and co-ordinate between suppliers, sub-contractors, manufacturers and vendors
- Analyze and recommend subcontract payments based on actual progress and valuing completed work and issuing payments requests to finance.
- Check and review the site requisitions and compare them with the approved Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Continuously sourcing for new suppliers, contractors, vendors for the better term and services
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as Quantity Surveyor in Interior Fit out Projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma/Degree in Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pricing, estimation and procurement of projects.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and AutoCAD
- Sound knowledge and working experience in interior fit-out materials will be an added advantage
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work; Work well under pressure
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 970178877