- Supervise and fully responsible for inspection performed by site staff on site
- Be the administrative head of the site team
- Manage administration of project during the construction cycle, including technical, financial, and client satisfaction
- Maintain site records, reports and keep the reports in order.
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors and consultants on all aspects of work
- Attend meetings, check progress against programme
- Inspect and approve all samples and ensure quality and accuracy of works
- Directs preconstruction, construction and post occupancy phase activities
- Responsible to coordinating with the project director and being accountable for the development, coordination, and execution of the planning, design and/or construction activities in the field
- Managing multiple contractors and vendors on site
- Over seeing contractors to ensure compliance with the project plan and specifications, monitor quality of work, craftsmanship, and material used on-site
- Supports and leads assigned project team and ensure to actively involved in the project
- Monitors and reviews performance and work quality of assigned personnel.
- Participates in developing corrective plan for underperforming projects.
- Works align with others to minimize project risk.
- Report on site safety and housekeeping
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering / Architecture or related field
- Minimum 10 years of construction supervision experience with Contractor or Developer company with some overseas experience
- Demonstrated experience in construction management on highly technical, complex projects with recognized leadership and supervisory abilities
- Strong technical skills
- Expert administrative and technical knowledge of construction process with a high degree of maturity and sound judgment
- Good command of both spoken and written English
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to firstname.lastname@example.org