- Provide support to the QA/QC Manager for the development, implementation, review and revision of the Project Quality Control Plan.
- Report on quality related matters to the QA/QC Manager, including preparation of monthly summary reports to Authority.
- Review and Comment of Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), Method of Statement (MOS) and Checklists.
- Compile and receive relevant Material certificates and test report from Suppliers.
- Coordinate with relevant testing laboratories for Material Testing and witnessing.
- Compile and maintain quality records e.g. Request for Inspections (RFIs) and verify as necessary.
- Coordinate on site quality assurance and control activities
- To conduct independent Quality Assurance check
- Report non-conformities to the QA/QC Manager or Project Manager, perform analysis, identify root cause and propose corrective actions
- Maintain and control QA/QC practices on daily basis with regular check and inspections ensuring correct operation and implementation of procedures
- Advise and assist the project team members on QA QC matters
- Assist in the development of internal QA QC checklists
- Identify and assess any foreseeable risk arising from workplace or work processes, minimize environmental impact associated with the construction activities
- Check site activities are properly executed according to the approved method of statements and shop drawings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least (15) years experiences in the related field (QC Engineer/Inspector).
- Strong experience and knowledge in Bored Piling/Deep Excavation work.
- Good knowledge of Civil Engineering industries’ quality control/assurance
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to use Auto Cad, Microsoft suite.
- Salary: 3,000,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday Half day (8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Working Location: Bahan Township, Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09970178877 for other information.