- Work closely with the site team on all technical & design matters relating to the projects.
- Coordinate and review of architectural drawings in conjunction with structural, electrical and mechanical drawings to assure that design drawings are compiled to client brief, project development and all related authority compliance.
- Assist the project teams with all aspect of project implementation, including but not limited to site and factory inspection, quality, deign coordination, and reports preparation, etc.
- Check contractors’ performance and installation according to specification, standards and prototype in accordance with contract documents.
- Assist in maintaining project schedule by studying project progress, coordinating activities, resolving site problems.
- Assist in liaising with contractors on RFA/ RFI/ material submissions and monitor the installation of architectural finishes.
- Works on assigned tasks under limited supervision.
- Responsible for checking the quality and accuracy of own work.
- Prefer thorough understanding of local government codes and standards of building authorities.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software to prepare construction documents as necessary.
- Bachelor of architecture
- 6+ years’ relevant experience in architectural design and construction
- Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of design and engineering and its implication towards the construction method of façade system and wet work
- Good communication skills to handle multiple stakeholders
- Can able to work overtime in fast paced environment
- Proficient English Skills
- AutoCAD and SketchUp proficiency is required
- Prefer Highrise Residential project delivery/construction experience
- Salary: 1,500,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday Half Day
- Working Location: Yankin Township, Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09970178877 for other information.