- Define, Propose and implement the annual production
- Estimate, Project and resource all equipment and machines
- Ensure that all healthy and safety regulation are met and adhered to by all employees with the production department
- Determine quality control standards and also ensure adherence to all existing industry standards, Handle Logistics, warehousing and stock or raw materials used the production.
- Marketing and sales Staff to ensure smooth flow of information, consistent marketing strategy and a successful production process
- Organize and ensure the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment and machines.
- Create production schedules for employees to ensure optimum staffing levels and smooth production process.
- Establish workflow policies to enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product safety and quality.
- Manage and evaluate machine processes to ensure productivity and minimal downtime.
- Design workflow in a cost effective manner while increasing productivity across all product lines.
- Analyses budgets and continuously control production costs and identify/ rectify waste measures
- Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical), (Electrical)
- At least 5 Years experiences in Production Manager
- Minimum 9 Years experiences in Production Industry
- Must have good English 4 skills
- Must be use Microsoft Office
- Salary: 1,800,000 MMK+ Ferry Provided
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Working Location: Minglardon Township, Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09960949444 for further information.