– Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration.
– Four to Five year’s experience in procurement management, oversea purchasing or relevant field
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word,excel,outlook and access).
– Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
– Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
– Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
– Negotiating with supplies of vendors to secure advantageous terms.
– Preparing procurement reports.
If you interested candidates, please send your CV in Microsoft word format with photo to email@example.com and contact phone +95 9963898719.