- Sourcing & procurement of machinery, materials & services necessary for the
manufacturing or trading of products or services.
- Negotiate with existing & prospective suppliers for the best terms & conditions and maintain relationships on strategic or critical supplies.
- Evaluate existing suppliers as needed & Qualify New potential suppliers for their
suitability and capabilities.
- Support localization programs and initiate cost-reduction activities set by the
management from time to time or on a regular basis and to meet those targets.
- Responsible for processing sample request and sample submission as required
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must, good with numbers
- Diploma/degree in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing or equivalent
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- 2 years of relevant working experience
- Salary: 600,000 ~ 800,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday
- Working Location: Thingangyun Township, Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09452744969 other information.