Duties & Responsibilities :
- End to end processing of company payrolls (weekly, fortnightly and/or monthly).
- Maintenance of payroll system and leave planning system.
- Updating and maintaining payroll records.
- Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries.
- Maintaining leave, sickness and overtime reports.
- Interpreting awards/agreements and contracts in relation to overtime and shift
- Payroll reporting to meet internal and statutory obligations.
- Payroll administration.
- Calculation and processing of termination payments.
- Processing increases and calculation of back pays.
- Assisting Payroll Manager with month end consolidation.
- Assisting Payroll Manager with reconciliation and payment of payroll and group tax.
- Reconciling payroll related GL accounts.
- Calculating annual leave and LSL provisions/accruals.
- Demonstrated payroll processing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Numerical ability and data entry skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
- Ability to interpret awards and relevant legislation.
- Customer service focus.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word resume