• Develop and implement sales forecasts for the Parts business.
• Provide input on efforts to enhance existing products that meet customer requirements while
• Maintaining pricing and gross margin requirements.
• Meet monthly sales targets
• Maintain inventory control and proper stock levels
• Implement and control the stripping and proper placement of all used spares.
• Ensure that the work environment is neat, organized and as clean as possible at all times
• Ensure the physical security of all used parts to prevent theft and losses
• Identify all useable parts on any vehicle purchased, or parts brought in and mark these to be entered into inventory according to costing sheet
• Ensure that Brilliant Mechanical Workshop has the parts and spares it requires on hand in stock.
• Ensure that company policies are adhered to effectively, including staff discipline, timekeeping, leave records, sick days, overtime records, etc.
• Can be manage to parts department include training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding
• Must have bachelor holder in Mechanical or Machatronice subject
• Must have English skill for communicate
• Well know in computer knowledge ( Point of Sales, MS Word and Excel , Outlook Express )
• Must have 3 years experience in related field.
Please drop your Microsoft Word resume and photo , if you interested for this position.