1. Check and verify shipping records, handle questions or concerns of shipping shortages or overages and address problems with inventory control.
2. Organize to service each business division while maintaining and improving overall operational and departmental efficiencies.
3. Troubleshoot and provide solutions for issues of a moderate to complex scope.
4. Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all appropriate health and safety regulations and cleanliness requirements are followed both with regards for personal and inventory safety.
5. Oversee day-to-day operations of finished goods and raw material warehouse. Directs the operations of the warehouse team to achieve objectives.
6. Develop and maintain a productive work team via training and career development.
7. Consistently promote a strong corporate culture, quality and high performance work teams.
8. Promote continuous improvement including strategic reviews for the warehouse related functions utilizing quality process and participation in high performance and self directed work teams.
9. Develop and ensure that established policies, rules and regulations and procedures are followed.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail – firstname.lastname@example.org