- Manage and build strong business relationships with all the key supermarket accounts.
- Discuss and Negotiate about trade terms, agreement, display and any others required matters.
- Manage and oversee the profitability of Modern Trade Channel by developing long-term and short-term sales goals.
- Conduct Listing of product at the key supermarkets.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop sales activities for your channel.
- Oversee the performance of the accounts in terms of their category and shelf analysis, sales and promotional effectiveness.
- Ensures agreed standards of stock pressure, stock display and presentation for all product lines under your control are met or exceeded.
- Evaluates and develops skills level of the Modern Trade team.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables to agreed limits and co-operates effectively with the Accounts department to reduce levels of debt.
- Report and organize required Sales promotion activities and evaluate its effectiveness.
- Develop better procedures and policies of MT Channel.
- Manage Stock Display and merchandising placement at all supermarket accounts.
- Responsible to maintain and grow the Market share for company products in market.
- Evaluate, improve and implement merchandising and visibility.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, sales contracts and the relevant documents.
- Handle and manage all required development for MT Channel.
- Submit all kinds of reports which is necessaries for Modern Trade Channel to Management.
- Any Graduate with the knowledge of sales of marketing.
- At least five years of experiences in related field.
- Experiences in dealing with buyers from Hypermart stores, Chain Stores and Conveniences stores in Personal Care Products or Cosmetics and have good relationship with them.
- Decent level of competence with Microsoft Office (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel, Power Pivot and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills are required.
- Salary: 1,300,000 MMK + Attractive Commission + Incentive
- Working Days: Monday to Friday ((8:30 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Off Days: Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Yankin Township, Yangon.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09970178877 for other information.