– Mechanical Engineering Companies Achieve a detailed understanding of the Contract documents (drawings and specifications), phasing plans, MEP systems interrelationships, construction sequencing and project schedule.
– Facilitate problem solving, as may arise, between MEP Subcontractors during construction.
– Validate design issues related to MEP and suggest alternative solutions.
– Assist in the receipt and review of MEP submittals.
– Log and post all MEP changes and as-built information on field drawings.
– Assist in the scope review, budgeting and justification of MEP change work order.
– Assist in the installation of MEP work.
– Direct, monitor and control the activities of MEP Subcontractor.
– Coordination and administration of MEP related materials, systems and shop drawings submittable.
– Liaison with Consultant MEP supervisory Engineers, Inspectors and relevant staff.
– Ensure that MEP Subcontractors provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation/records.
– Ensure that MEP Subcontractors adheres to Project safety regulations.
– Assist in the testing and commissioning of MEP equipment.
Interested candidates can apply in this email@example.com