Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee traffic management including creative print, web, advertising and press opportunities.
- Assist Director of Corporate Communications in the planning and execution of overall communications strategy.
- Manage implementation and distribution of communication tools to external audiences including news flashes, promos, and sales playbook.
- Act as liaison and point person with Sales and Marketing management for projects and promotions.
- Assist with a variety of Corporate Communications projects including creation of PowerPoint presentations, light copy writing and program/product promotions.
- Act as key Sales liaison for specific distributor and direct sales requests including images, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Maintain dashboard of projects, ROI and other metrics regarding project impacts.
- Actively work with Project/Product Mangers to determine cost estimates and timing for communication projects.
- Assigned trade show project support and activities.
- Stay current with industry practice on marketing communications using knowledge to impact communication tactics.
- Special projects as assigned.
1. Education & Experience: 5-7+ years of relevant marketing experience and Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other relevant discipline.
2. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
3. Strong working knowledge of marketing communication practices.
4. Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to completion and within deadlines.
6. Strong computer skills with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
7. Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills.
8. High level of initiative with the ability to self-motivate.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word email@example.com