Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversee traffic management including creative print, web, advertising and press opportunities.
2. Manage implementation and distribution of communication tools to external audiences including news flashes, promos, and sales playbook.
3. Act as liaison and point person with Sales and Marketing management for projects and promotions.
4. Assist with a variety of Corporate Communications projects including creation of PowerPoint presentations, light copy writing and program/product promotions.
5. Act as key Sales liaison for specific distributor and direct sales requests including images, brochures, presentations, etc.
6. Maintain dashboard of projects, ROI and other metrics regarding project impacts.
7. Actively work with Project/Product Mangers to determine cost estimates and timing for communication projects.
8. Assigned trade show project support and activities.
9. Act as Corporate Communications representative for sales programs.
10. Stay current with industry practice on marketing communications using knowledge to impact communication tactics.
1. Education & Experience: 3 years of relevant marketing experience and Bachelor’s degree in Communications or other relevant discipline.
2. Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
3. Strong working knowledge of marketing communication practices.
4. Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
5. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects to completion and within deadlines.
6. Strong computer skills with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
7. Excellent interpersonal and business communication skills.
8. High level of initiative with the ability to self-motivate.
9. Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize.
10. Works well independently and in team settings.
11. Success Metrics: Effectively executes marketing communications plan to increase sales.