1. Oversee traffic management including creative print, web, advertising and press opportunities.
2. Manage implementation and distribution of communication tools to external audiences including news flashes, promos, and sales playbook.
3. Act as liaison and point person with Sales and Marketing management for projects and promotions.
4. Assist with a variety of Corporate Communications projects including creation of PowerPoint presentations, light copy writing and program/product promotions.
5. Act as key Sales liaison for specific distributor and direct sales requests including images, brochures, presentations, etc.
6. Maintain dashboard of projects, ROI and other metrics regarding project impacts.
7. Actively work with Project/Product Mangers to determine cost estimates and timing for communication projects.
8. Assigned trade show project support and activities.
9. Act as Corporate Communications representative for GPO sales programs.
10. Stay current with industry practice on marketing communications using knowledge to impact communication tactics.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word resume-