Accountable for maritime (shipping/barging) logistics for delivery of products in timely manner, from terminal to customers utilizing most cost effective, safe, reliable and efficient mode of transportation. Negotiate shipping arrangements with all internal and external parties to ensure complaint and most economic.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in vessel chartering, have sound knowledge of Charter Parities and extensive networks in the Myanmar Shipping industry, and understanding of local oil tanker and barge markets, contracts and industry players.
- Bulk liquid logistics arrangement and various mode of maritime transportation. Ability to handle charter party agreements, including knowledge of petroleum/energy logistics, operation, marine chartering, scheduling and dispatch process in Myanmar.
- Exposure to and understanding of local (Myanmar) transport and shipping network.
- Oil Industry experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Myanmar transportation and documentation procedures, including import/export and chartering party documentation
- Have abilities on evaluating economics & viabilities of potential business opportunities incorporating logistics & operational factors.
- Familiar with Myanmar Port regulations.
- Understanding of local river shipping network, Customs and Duty regulations.
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested candidates, please send your resume in World format with photo to email@example.com