• Prepares export payloads on demand.
• Ensures Fork lift trucks and pallet jacks are maintained for optimal usage, schedules maintenance and any works required.
• Monitors documentation entries for receiving and dispatching of goods, assists with entries for stock movements.
• Creation of Bin cards, stock cards and entry of the data after each movement or counting.
• Plans the repacking preparation and activities of relief items ensuring highest standards.
• Prepares Cleaning schedule of the Warehouses, stock and carries out checks to ensure highest standards of cleanliness.
• Schedules regular pest controls and maintains the records of visits.
• Opens and closes the warehouse and all of the temporary warehouses.
– Two times bonus in year ( depend on profit )
-Travel allowance or ferry
– Lunch allowance
-Health care ( Hygiene )
· Age under 30, Male or Female.
· Any graduate with Diploma in Warehousing or Supply Chain Management .
· Minimum 1 year relevant experience in Production Company. Trainable fresh graduates are also welcome.
· Good communication skills both in English and Myanmar.
· Computer literate with M.S Word/ Excel & PowerPoint.
· Initiative, self-motivated, result- oriented, dynamic and flexible.
· Have strong interests in related area to work hard to meet deadline.
· Able to be a good team player with good working attitude.
· Able to work in shift schedule and extended hours as required.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word –