- Ensure Compliance with EOH&S standards, guidelines and procedures
- Contribute as part of the Site Leadership Team for the effective Site Operation
- Work additional hours where required to ensure the responsibilities of the Area Operations Manager are completed in required timeline EOH&S
- Develop and pursue objectives for team members in line with facility objectives to improve EOHS performance
- Orientation and training to contractors on job safety and loss control with the help of EOH&S Coordinator
- Support and campaign for participation of his direct reports/contractors and technicians in all safety initiatives and safety meetings
- Conduct work place inspections, routine plant walk-through on a regular basis
- Campaign for PPE compliance across all engineering and maintenance activities
- Develop job safety analysis for technicians and contractors
- Identify the training needs for team members and provide training with the help of the EOH&S Coordinator Quality
- Ensure basic GMP norms are followed and facility conditions are maintained.
- Support employee training & development.
- Support & implement projects pertaining to Zero Contamination initiative across the facility.
- Reduce the risk of micro & foreign matter contamination
- Address consumer & customer quality issue
- Take ownership of Quality standard where appropriate to support implementation and compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (, Mechanical, Mechatronic, etc.).
- Minimum 7 Years in Engineering Experience Manager in FMCG
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, Lotus Notes, SAP).
- Good command of English Communication (both writing and speaking).
- Can work in shift.
- Maintenance Experience with packaging equipment, mixing equipment, pumps, utilities equipment including air compressor, chiller , boiler and steam systems, generators, water treatment and waste water treatment Plants
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to