- To provide litigation support to Collection Department and relevant delinquency branches after solving delinquent matters with hard collection team.
- To strengthen capacity of legal collection and reduce over 180 days’ delinquent clients as effectively and then recover overdue amounts as well by litigation processes.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES (Legal Support and Litigation)
- Providing legal advice and support to collection department when litigating recover company loans
- Proactively assisting collection department and the branches‘s reducing PAR rate as of strategic litigation
- Assessing and responding to litigation request from collection team and branch side
- Proactively identifying strategic litigation cases
- Drafting legal submissions to HOD for doing litigation on overdue clients
- Promoting Company Collection Department’s Litigation Work
- Providing to issue demand letter and notice letter
- Providing for legal collection
- Keeping the case files by systematically
- Reporting the litigation processes on time
- Assist for all of collection department’s legal processes
- Providing for negotiation processes with overdue client in local authorities’ office
- University law degree
- Qualification to practice as a lawyer in legal field
- Higher Grade Pleader license
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in the legal field and court field
Working Day – Monday to Friday
Working Location – Yankin Yangon, Myanmar.
Welcome to submit CV to email@example.com in Word Format with PHOTO attached.
For more information, please contact 09970178877.