Duties and Responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer
- As a maintenance engineer cum assistant manager (manufacturing), you’ll be responsible for making sure machinery and equipment runs smoothly.
- You could work in manufacturing, production and controlling raw material.
- You could do any job of fixing machine problems on a food production line.
- Your work will be either preventative or emergency maintenance.
- *Preferably specialized in manufacturing/production operations
Your duties will involve:
- Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate
- Fitting new parts (including changing oil filter as schedule)
- Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns
- Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed
- Making scheduled checks on machinery and parts
- Oiling and cleaning machinery and parts
- Overhauling and replacing parts according to schedule
- Responding immediately to machinery breakdowns
- Responsible and controlling raw materials transfer, keep in storage tank and daily check it with raw stock.
- Job Location- Thanlyin Township.
- Working Hours- 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (Mon-Fri), Saturday is biweekly off.
Interested candidates, please send your CV in MS word format with PHOTO to email@example.com