- Handling locators’ complaints and inquires via phone, email or personal meeting.
- Determining the cause of problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Collecting locators’ information and analyzing locator’s needs
- Keeping records of locators’ interactions and problem-solving method
- Good communication with internal departments
- Site visit if required
- Any Graduate (BBM is preferable)
- Intermediate English skill including oral and written is a need
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Word, Excel , Power Point , Internet and Email
- Good communication skill
- Enthusiastic to learn
- Salary range ± 350,000 MMKs
- Working Day – Monday to Friday
- Working Location – Thilawa Special Economic Zone (Ferry Provide)
Interested Candidates are welcome to submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in Word Format with PHOTO attached. For more information, please contact +959 970178877.