• Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
• Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
• Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
• Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
• Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
– B.Com,LCCI III
– At least (1)years experience in Accountant
– Interpersonal Skills, Good communication skills
– Age Under (23) years
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word resume-