- Project Planning and Execution:
● Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, goals, and deliverables.
● Create comprehensive project plans, including timelines, tasks, and resource allocation.
● Ensure the successful execution of projects within specified deadlines and budget constraints.
● Monitor project progress and identify and resolve potential risks and issues proactively.
- Team Management:
● Lead and manage the offshore development team, including developers, designers, and testers.
● Foster a positive and collaborative team environment to enhance productivity and efficiency.
● Conduct regular team meetings, providing clear instructions and expectations.
● Evaluate team performance and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Communication and Collaboration:
● Facilitate effective communication between onshore and offshore teams.
● Act as the main point of contact for the offshore team and address their queries and concerns promptly.
● Collaborate with other departments to ensure alignment of project goals with the overall organizational objectives.
- Quality Assurance:
● Enforce software development best practices and ensure the delivery of high-quality products according to onshore team standards and requirements.
● Review and assess the code quality and ensure adherence to coding standards of the onshore team.
● Conduct thorough testing and quality assurance procedures to identify and rectify any issues before handover to the onshore team.
- Risk Management:
● Identify potential risks and challenges in the project and develop mitigation plans.
● Implement risk management strategies to minimize project-related uncertainties.
- Budget and Resource Management:
● Monitor project budgets and resource utilization to ensure optimal allocation.
● Identify cost-saving opportunities without compromising project quality.
- Documentation and Reporting:
● Maintain comprehensive project documentation, including status reports, meeting minutes, and project plans.
● Regularly update stakeholders on project progress and performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field (preferred)
- Proven experience as a Project Manager or similar role in managing offshore
- In-depth understanding of software development methodologies, including Agile and Waterfall
- Excellent leadership and team management skills, with a track record of successfully leading software development projects
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Proficiency in project management tools and software
- Salary: 2,000,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (9AM to 5PM)
- Working Location: Yangon
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09426534140 other information.