- Perform IT Operation daily support such as Office Application issues, website access issues, mailbox issues, arrange for working from home (WFH) facilities etc., and any other ad-hoc user requests.
- Perform new user on-boarding preparation in terms of application forms preparation and registration in ID Access Management System (IAMS).
- Ensure branch End User Computing (EUC) systems are up and running and liaise with vendors for the reported issues/problems to identify root cause/impact, implement workaround and fixes to resolve the issue.
- Facilitate (UAT, SIT) test environments availability and assist end users during the testing period for all systems using. Prepare UAT signoff form and collect users’ team approval in accordance with the change management process.
- Make sure all the system facilities such as Servers, Network Equipment, Air Conditions, Fire Fighting System and Central UPS System are functioning properly on daily basi Inform to System Department Head in case of data loss or failure on Servers and recording devices such as CCTV Voice Recorder, Access Card Logs and so on.
- Willing to take responsibility for upcoming system development projects within Yangon Branch and other collaborative projects with Regional Team
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by System Department Head and Branch Management
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor of Computer Science will be preferable, User support and Hardware knowledge will be advantage
- Minimum 2 years IT experience in international Company
- Fluency in English Language
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication ability
Interested candidates are welcome to send cv to (firstname.lastname@example.org)