- Assist in running an efficient warehouse operation which is able to fulfill operational meet set targets
- Ensure the delivery of materials to production lines in accordance with production schedules to follow with First in, First out.
- Support organizing and participate in stock takes at regular interval.
- To monitor the raw materials shelf life expired and take the response for the food
- Control the daily inventory (Raw Materials , Packaging Materials , Finish Goods & others) and warehouse operations
- Checking stock list (monthly)
- Can manage lead to operation staffs.
- Others as assign
- Any Graduate
- Must have minimum 1 year experience in related field
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Good English skill & communication skills.
- Salary: 350,000 MMK+ Ferry provided
- Working Days: Monday to Friday (8:00 Am to 5:00 PM)
- Off Days: Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Thilawa
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +95 (9) 966 699 491 for other information.