• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, interviewing program and counseling
managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews
• Involve in salary negotiations and coordinates efforts with the finance department to ensure
employees are appropriately compensated
• Monitoring and scheduling salary pay action
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource
policies and procedures
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filling and retrieval system, keeping
past and current records
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Providing guidance on development for supervisor and their teams training, implementing the
training and development agenda, identify areas that need attention and improvement
• Reward advice and support employees on company benefits
• Policy and procedures implementation of new HR policies and procedures and processes
• Evaluating the performance of HR assistant
• Holder of Bachelor Degree
• At least 3 or 4 years working experience in similar position
• Written and spoken English proficiency.
• Computer literacy: MS Office, excellent in EXCEL spreadsheet and PowerPoint.
• Hardworking, enthusiastic, and good human relation skills.
• Sense of autonomy, organization and initiative
• Ability to priorities and carry of tasks and flawless, concise and clear documents even when
working under pressure or within tight deadline and to respond quickly to new demands
• High degree of loyalty and responsibility in dealing with company information
Attractive Salary and Good Benefits for selected candidate!!!
Interested Candidates, Please send your resume in Microsoft Words format with photo to