• Myanmar, Thai or other nationals, with at least five 5-10) years of experience as a Human Resources generalist, including several years managing the overall HR function and relating HR programs to the company’s business needs.
• Familiarity with Organization Development, Talent Management, Performance Management,Competency Development, Compensation & Benefits Administration, Recognition & Rewards, Employee Relations and Human Resources Information Systems; a business-oriented HR professional.
• Adaptability in working with different leadership styles; work experience or study abroad is an advantage.
• Proficiency in spoken English and communication skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability, strong interpersonal skills
• College degree plus advanced degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or an allied field
• Working knowledge of PC’s in a Microsoft & LAN environment.
• Willing to travel, as necessary.
Interested candidates can apply in this mail with Microsoft word format resume