- Manage the preparation of all staff payroll and timely disbursement of salaries or other employee benefits according by ensuring leave and time tracking for updating any payroll changes accurately and timely.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Prepare income tax payment for all staff and update
- Implement and prepare the monthly SSB contribution process.
- Under the direction of the HR Manager, to be responsible for the compilation and submission of related matters.
- Maintain absolute discretion and maturity in handling sensitive/confidential data.
- Maintaining personnel files and standard HR letters and correspondence
- Prepare contract for new employees and responsible to provide respective person on timely manner.
- Prepare Contract Extension for existing employees and responsible to provide respective person on timely manner.
- Keep all employees personal files systematically and update information as necessary.
- Administers benefits programs such as medical/insurance reimbursement program, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Check probation and send probation assessment form to relevant department head.
- Prepare Daily, Weekly, monthly report and submit to HR Manager.
- Other Ad-Hoc HR Tasks.
- Any Graduated.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management and prefer other certificate & diploma.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in related field.
- Understanding of Myanmar labour law.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Resourceful and self-motivated team player who is able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Salary: 500,000 ~ 700,000 MMK
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday (9:00 AM to 5:30 PM)
- Off Days: Sunday & Public Holidays
- Working Location: Chan Aye Thar San Township, Mandalay.
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 09452744969 for further information.