Myanmar’s Leading Group of Companies in Machinery, Agriculture, Industrial and Consumer Electronics Businesses.
- MBA (or) BBA, Any graduated with management Diploma
- 5 years of working experiences in related field as
- Leadership & Communication Skill
- Able to maintain confidential
- PPT, Word, Excel
- Able to work under pressure
- Willing to travel
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsibility and Technical Contributions
- Plan Sale Budget, purchasing budget and Operation cost Budget for monthly and yearly.
- Setting revenue targets for members of the sales team and Target Dealers.
- Setting Pricing Strategy, Sales strategies and Sales policy.
- Motivating the Sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Negotiate and contract sales volume, payment terms, sale policy with dealers due to Dealer’s performance.
- Monitor AP, AR and Inventory level
- Lead Product Managers
- Control expenses
- Closely work Procurement and all departments
- Analyze product development, dealer performance and competitors.
- Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
- Working on dealer management plans and supplier management plans with the regional sales managers and the purchasing team.
- Build good customer relationship.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sale process.
- Lead the Product launch events, seminars and conferences.
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reporting on Sales performance against budget and achievement.
- Holiday – Sunday and Gazette Holiday.
Salary – Negotiable/ Depend on experiences.
- Location-Lanmadaw Township, Yangon.
If you interested candidates, please send your CV in Microsoft word format with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org and contact phone 09970178877