About the Company
A Leading Local group of companies with business operations across the county.
- To lead an overall Risk Management functions of Microfinance business, with supervision to all risk officers, credit underwriters and audit executives.
- To engage in a full credit underwriting process from reviewing the risk profile of each product portfolio. Develop, implement and monitor full credit risk acceptance criteria,
- To support group internal audit and coordinate to conduct a proper audit systems.
- Lead portfolio quality and product diversification analysis
- Reassess loans in accordance to credit policy, monitors the departments KPI and report to the management team base on the Timely report submitted by Risk and Recovery Team
- Set a recovery timeline for non-performing loans, lead and supervise the recovery process and deploy the necessary recovery strategy
- In cases of doubtful loans, test and closely monitor the recovery process using (Recovery and Collection’s Net Flow, Repayment Trend Analysis, Vintage Analysis) and continuously reassess the loan and Risk Map.
- Establish relationships with Credit Associations, MMFA, Credit Bureau to familiarize oneself with risk mitigation and prevention measures
- Advise on the loan operation process and check on the compliance of rules and regulations, standards and rates set by MFI laws and FRD
- Implement Credit Policy and cooperate on the developments of policy and operation procedure for new products
- Report to the management team on the assessment results of compliance on Financial Policy and Procedures, Credit Policy and the immediate correction actions and plans in case of violations
- Provide trainings to all branches on identification, prevention and preparation actions regarding fraud cases
- Lead, monitor and close the recovery cases which requires filing legal cases with the relevant legal departments
- Document the Key Function Documents which may include business policy and legal cases related documents
- Degree in any discipline and MBA is preferred
- Education background in fields relevant to MFI or Banking operation would be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years experience of related experience in Microfinance industry with at least 5 years in managerial capacity.
- Well-experience in risk & recovery management functions and managing people
- Able to travel across regions within Myanmar.
Interested Candidates, please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org